Saturday, February 03, 2007

 


Botak Twain!!!

After a grooming session to get rid of my hair, the groomer actually found 2 more ticks under my ears! Yikes... these things are dead serious on getting me. They even bit a tiny hole on my skin... So now.. i gotta keep a low profile...damn. They are doing some major disinfecting of the house and stuff that i laid on.... How ironic coz HM is always such a clean freak. Go out for a walk equates to the cleaning my eyes ears nose mouth paws backside pee-pee blah blah.... now, i dun think i can even step out much! sigh

By the way i got a new cousin! HM wans me to make friends. He is Peace Junior, a CKC spaniel they say. Teeny 3 months old. Everyone's going gaga over him... but i cant be bothered....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?